Motorola has revealed that it will be its new smartphone Moto X Force with ‘shatterproof’ glass soon be launch in India. The company teased about this smartphone launch on Twitter with tag – ‘Moto X Force coming soon’.
Motorola Moto X Force smartphone was launched in November 2015 and it is the same smartphone which launched in US with name of Motorola Droid Turbo 2.
The main feature of these Motorola smartphone is its unbreakable display that we called as shatterproof display. Motorola shared a tasting video of this handsets against some high end smartphones like iPhone 6, Xperia z5 Shown at the end of article.
Apart from this strong display this Moto X Force has:-
- 5.4-inch QHD display with resolution of 1440×2560 pixels powered by Moto ShatterShield technology
- Currently this Handset run on Android Lollipop version 5.1.1 but it upgradable to Marshmallow 6.0 soon.
- This handset powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core SoC clocked at 2GHz
- 3GB of LPDDR4 RAM…
- On board storage is of On board storage is of 32/64 GB variants and expandable upto 2TB of huge storage.
- It has batter power of 3760 mAh with Quick Charging support
This handset has single sim support with 4G LTE (Cat. 4), Wi-Fi 802.11ac, and other standard connectivity options. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Here Motorola sheared Display test against some high end Handsets:-