Microsoft Lumia 650 to be launched in February
Microsoft is set to add a new smartphone in his lumia series with launch of Lumia 650. As per rumored found, these Microsoft Lumia 650 Planned to be launch on 1st February. Microsoft will reveal these date and details of the handset via an official blog.
In reports they also stated that it will be a mid-segment smartphone. The price and availability of the handset revealed at the time of its launch.
Let’s take a watch on specification we collected about this Lumia 650:-
- This handset features an HD display with resolution of 1280×720 pixel and protected with corning gorilla glass.
- It runs on Windows 10 Operating system.
- 1.1GHz quad-core qualcomm snapdragon processor provides power to this handset to work fast.
- It has 1GB of RAM with on board storage of 8GB and you can expand it later by using microSD card.
- About camera, It has 8MP of rear camera with LED flash and 5MP of front facing camera or now in days we can say Selfie camera…
- Battery is more important to smartphone, This hand has 2000 mAh of battery power which also support wireless charging.
- Connectivity options are 4G Dual sim supports, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC etc.
This smartphone is said to launch with White and black color variants and most probably its price ranges approximately around Rs 15,000.
The tech giant Microsoft is also set to launch 2 more smartphones in Lumia series: Lumia 750 and Lumia 850.
Microsoft is planning to launch these two smartphones in Mobile World Congress (MWC) which is going to held in February.
Source :- Windows central