HMD global who holds the license to manufacture NOKIA smartphones, Launched new flagship smartphone Nokia 8 Sirocco with Andriod one program at MWC 2018. While launching the smartphone, the company claims that It is the most powerful Android smartphone launched till now.
Nokia 8 Sirocco will available in the market from April 2018 priced around 749 euros i.e. approximately INR 60,000. This price may vary in India depend upon all type of taxes n stuff. It may go around INR 65,000.
Let’s take a tour of its specification and features:-
1] Design and Display:-
Nokia 8 Sirocco is built of a single piece of dual diamond polished stainless steel, which the company claims are 2.5 times stronger than 6000 series aluminum. Nokia is always known for the toughness and durability of the smartphone. It Measures with 140.93cm height,72.97cm width and 7.5 mm thickness. On the Right side, Volume control buttons and power on/off button are placed and Sim card can be inserted from the Left-hand side. Topside is clear and at the bottom, Type-C connection slot and speakers are placed. The fingerprint sensor is positioned at the back side and at the perfect location i.e center.
About Display, the smartphone hosts 5.5-inch curved edge-to-edge POLED(plastic OLED) 2K display (1440×2560 pixels) with 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 coating. The curved edges provide the premium look and corning gorilla provide the tough protection at the same time.
2] About Processor, RAM, and Storage:-
- Nokia 8 Sirocco comes with Octa-core (4 x 2.36 GHz Kryo + 4 x 1.9 GHz Kryo) Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 processor on board which is the same as Nokia 8.
- With the current generation Snapdragon processor, the handset has 6 GB LPPDDR 4X RAM to support multitasking smoothly n without lag.
- It comes with 128 GB Internal Storage space. MicroSD card is not supported.
- As this smartphone comes with Android One program, It runs on latest Android Oreo 8.0 operating system out of the box.
Also Read About, Fastest data transfer Technology
3] About Nokia 8 Sirocco camera:-
This smartphone sports a dual camera setup on the back side and this camera it comes with a ZEISS optics lens and 2x optical zoom. The dual camera setup made up with 12MP wide-angle camera with (2L7, 1.4um, 2PD, f/1.7, FOV 78.2″) and 13 MP camera with (3M3, 1.0um, f/2.6, FOV47.3″) which help to capture low-light images with dual-tone flash.
With the new Pro Camera mode, you can easily take control of every image, manually adjusting white balance, focusing, ISO, shutter speed, and exposure compensation separately. Make simple, intricate adjustments and see the results in real time.
At the front side, there’s 5 MP ultra-sensitive wide-angle (84-degree FOV) camera for low-light photography and display flash feature. In this, the whole display flashes at the capture time, same as the flashlight works.
5] Other Features:-
- The smartphone is IP67 certified i.e. water resistance, dust resistance, and splash resistance.
- 3.5 mm headphone jack is removed and Type-C is used for all purposes like for listing music, charging, OTG etc.
- Nokia spatial audio utilizes three integrated microphones to provide the high dynamic range with 24-bit audio and the ability to record at up to 132 decibels. This means crystal-clear and distortion-free audio even at the most deafening concerts.
This Handset has 3260 mAh non-removable battery with fast charging feature. It users Type-C port to charge. Also supports Qi Wireless Charging.
7] Sensors and Connectivity:-
List of Sensors:- Fingerprint sensor, ALS/PS, G-sensor, E-compass, Gyro, Hall sensor, Barometer.
Connectivity options:- 4G LTE support, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS +,USB OTG support,GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+BDS, NFC, ANT+.