LeEco launches Le 1S with 32GB storage and 3GB RAM at Rs 10,999
Chinese company LeEco we called as LeTV, Launched its first smartphone in India today, the flagship Le 1S. Le 1S will cost Rs.10,999. The phones will be sold exclusively on Flipkart through flash sales. The registration for the phone starts today for the Flash sale on 2nd Feb on 12Noon.
Let’s Talk about specifications,
- The phone comes with a 5.5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 403 pixels per inch.
- This handset powered by Helio X10 2.2GHz 64-bit Octa-Core Turbo process
- With powerful processor it has 3GB of RAM for smooth and fast multitasking without Lag.
- It runs on Android Lollipop version.
- To capture stunning picture, It has 13MP of PDFA camera, with closed
loop and super fast focusing speed and 5MP front camera with wide aperture with wide angle of 85º. you can click pictures conveniently by using fingerprint sensor also.
- About Battery, It has Long lasting 3000 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery with quick charge.
The LeTv 1s comes in all metal body which is stylish, premium feels like a single piece of metal with screw less unibody design. It’s Display has anti-fingerprint coating, which also works with gloves.
This Smartphone has PowerVR G6200 700MHz GPU with powerful processor so you can enjoy HD videos, play 3D and HD games without any sort of Lag. Talking about Fingerprint sensor, It has world’s first Mirror surfaced Fingerprint sensor and about performance of it, Company said, ” It can Unlock your Phone in 0.15 seconds with 99.3 % accuracy and user can take a picture by just one touch on it ” .
This fantastic Smartphone exclusively available on Flipkart . You have to first Register for sale held on 2nd Feb.