Asus launched Zenfone max, another budget smartphone in Indian market at just Rs 9999/- with awesome features, which was unveiled last year in August at Asus Zenfest along with Zenfone Delux ,Zenphone selfie and Zenphone 2 Laser.
The highlighted feature of this Asus Zenfone Max is its battery life, about 5000 mAh, which means you can also use this phone to charge another phone, you just connect your gadget to Zenphone max to turn it into instant power bank. The huge battery life provided by Asus to this phone and with this you can enjoy unlimited gaming, unlimited browsing, unlimited movies and many more.
Key feature of ZenFone max is listed below:-
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Asus ZenUI
- Dual sim 4G support
- 5 Inch IPS capacitive display with corning gorilla glass 4 for scratch resistance.
- 1.2 GHz Quad core 64-bit Qualcomm sanpdagram 410
- 2GB RAM with 8/16 GB ROM variants
- 13 MP of rear camera with laser autofocus with dual LED flash and 5MP of front facing selfie camera.
- 5000 mAH non removable Li-Po battery.
[ image credits :- www.pc-tablet.co.in ]
During commenting on the launch, Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager for ASUS India said:
Timed perfectly with the new year, ZenFone Max takes our vision of providing luxury at an affordable price further. It combines a powerful battery with an innovative camera making it the perfect utility product for users who demand performance at all times. We are sure the phone will be appreciated by our patrons and take us a step closer to repeating the success we saw last year.
Best about this smartphone:-
- This smartphone is best suited for people who demand a long-lasting battery life like who loves to play games, watch movies, who loves to take Photos.
- It’s primary camera has ultra-fast laser auto-focus with f/2.0-aperture lens that ensures crystal clear images and enables the smartphone to capture brighter photos as you want in low light conditions.
- Best thing is, This smartphone available in low budget i.e. Rs 9999/- and in seven different colour combinations having Purple, Sheer Gold, Ceramic White, Glamour Red, Black, Silver and Aqua Blue colour options.
Asus Zenfone Max will be the latest and strongest smartphone among Asus devices and one more time, the Taiwanese manufacturer proves that quality.