Asus ZenWatch 2 has been launched in india starting at Rs 11,999
Asus ZenWatch 2, a new budget Android wear smartwatch has been launched in India from Taiwan based technology giant company i.e. Asus. we can see that Now in days wearable’s market is getting more hotter and lots of smartwatch wearebles get launched in past few months.
This Smartwatch is on sale from today only from Flipkart .So let’s know more about this watch:-
Asus ZenWatch 2 comes in two sizes: WI501Q: 1.63″ (49 x 41 mm) and WI502Q: 1.45″ (45 x 37 mm). While the 1.63-inch model is priced at Rs 14,999, the price for 1.45 inch model is Rs 11,999.
For instance, if you want to mute a call, you can do so by simply covering the ZenWatch 2 with your hand. You can also find your smartphone using the timepiece, and control several phone settings such as Wi-Fi among others right from your smartwatch.
Asus ZenWatch Key features:-
- It has AMOLED touch display with a resolution of 320×320 (278ppi).
- Second-generation Asus watch runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 512MB RAM and 4GB of internal storage.
- It comes with built-in microphone & pedometer.
- This smartwatch has a battery of 400 mAh & the watch is IP67 rated fully water resistance. Asus claims ZenWatch 2’s battery provides up to two days of use on a single charge.
- There are 50 professionally designed watch faces from which you can choose your watch face not this much only you can also change designs of time hands as per your choice with Zenwatch manager App from Asus.
- This watch is Compatible with both Android & ios. So apple users can also take advantage of this watch.
Here are some images of this watch:-
Asus provide almost full customization in this Smartwatch compare to others that are available in market. you can create you own dial face from scratch.you can choose your background image for dial and you want to display some text on it, just type it in ZenWatch manager and it get displayed on image. You can choose which widget are displayed in main face like Date, Month, Notification, battery etc.
Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager for Asus India said :-
Consumers today wish to use gadgets that make their lives simpler by aiding their hectic lifestyles. The Asus ZenWatch 2 achieves this through its features that make it possible for the users to manage their lives right on their wrists.
Watch the introductory video from Asus for this ZenWatch 2:-
If you are looking for an smartwatch in budget It’s a seriously stylish Android Wear device that lasts throughout the entire workday.
1 thought on “Asus ZenWatch 2 has been launched in india starting at Rs 11,999”