Huawei, these is a Chinese electronics giant company unveiled it’s new latest flagship big screen smartphone in Consumer Electronics Show 2016. The name of this Flagship smartphone is “Huawei mate 8”. At the CES Huawei said “It sees a path to becoming the number two global vendor in the sector — a spot now held by US-based Apple”.
During the launch Huawei claims that, this smartphone gives better performance and battery life than rivals made by Apple and Samsung.
So let’s take a view on this smartphone’s features:-
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 6 Inch large display size
- octa-core Huawei Kirin 950 processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash and an 8MP front snapper for selfies.
- fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity options are: – 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC.
- 4000 mAh of Battery
The main thing is, Huawei designed its own chipset for the device, ensuring it stays cool despite high performance.
The Mate 8 will launch in 30 countries — but not the United States yet — starting at ($650), in line with flagship models from Apple and Samsung. The first wave of markets where the Mate 8 will be launched are in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia.