Vivo, Which is one of the leading smartphone makers nowadays in India has Launched their Second new Flagship smartphone of the year 2017 which is also affordable 4G smartphone in the Y series and the successor to the Y55L in Indian smartphone market named as Vivo Y55s Priced at INR 12,490.
Let’s see what features Vivo V5 brings for us:-
1] Design and Display:-
Vivo Y55s features a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and the total weight of the handset is around 142g( as mention on companies website ). This handset is available in Crown Gold, Space Grey. The handset sports a 5.2-inch IPS HD capacitive touchscreen display with screen resolution 1280 Χ 720 and at 282ppi. It is a dual SIM dual standby handset which is a good thing.
On the back side, the camera is placed in the left corner with LED flash. On the right-hand side Volume control buttons and Unlock button are placed and a dual sim card slot on the left-hand side and a Memory Card Slot is on the upside. There are three Capacitive touch buttons present on the front side.
2] About Processor, RAM, and Storage:-
- About Processor, The Vivo Y55s comes with 64-bit 1.4GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor.
- It has 3GB of RAM but you get approximately 1.44GB as a free space.
- And Onboard storage, Y55s comes with 16GB internal storage but from that, you can extend it Up to 256GB using MicroSD card which is present on the upside. There is NO HYBRID SLOT in this handset so you can use Two sim cards and memory card at the same time.
- This handset runs on Funtouch OS 3.0 which is based on Android Marshmallow.
While launching this Smartphone and Expressing his excitement on the launch event, Mr. Kent Cheng, CEO of Vivo India said, “After the success of Vivo V5 Plus, we hereby strengthen our Y series portfolio with the launch of this power packed device, the Y55s. We at Vivo are motivated by our endeavor to consistently set industry benchmarks by offering best in class features at affordable prices. Focused on our commitment in servicing customer satisfaction through quality products, we are hopeful that our latest innovation will be as successful as our previous offerings. We are confident that Vivo will have a great run in the year 2017.”
3] Vivo V5 Camera:-
The Vivo Y55s has a 13 MP rear facing auto focus camera with LED flash. There is also a front facing 5 MP camera with smart screen flash to capture life’s most cherished moments even in low light conditions. Y55s’ screen brightens automatically in dark conditions, making your face brighter and clearer for selfies. The magic lies in our Smart Light Sensor – which detects conditions and adjusts the screen brightness accordingly – allowing you to capture the dazzling beauty and handsome smiles in low light.
Rear camera Features: – Night, Panorama, HDR, PPT, Pro, Face Beauty, Ultra HD Photos.
Front camera Features: – Face Beauty, Normal, HDR, Screen Flash.
4] Other Features: –
- Smart Split Feature: – It makes multitasking easy for you. You can use TWO Application at the same time and on the same window without swapping it regularly. Ex. If a text message comes in while you are watching a video, just click once to split the screen in two.You can reply to the message in one-half of your screen while still enjoying your video in the other.
5] Battery: –
This Handset has 2730mAh non-removable battery. NO fast charging is supported here and a Normal MicroUSB charging Slot is provided by Vivo.
6] Sensors and Connectivity:-
List of Sensors: – Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity sensor, E-compass.
Connectivity options: – 4G LTE support, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + microUSB port with USB OTG support.