LeEco, the Chinese smartphone maker company has launched it’s two more handsets in Indian smartphone market with some new features again. The names of this two smartphone are Le 2 and Le Max 2 and available for Rs 11,999 and Rs 22,999 respectively. Both smartphones are available on e-commerce website Flipkart and Le’s official website LeMall.com.
Design and Display:-
Le Max 2 handset features all in one metal unibody design same as Le 2 smartphone featuring the screw-less industrial design which increases the looks of the smartphone. LeEco Le Max 2 flaunts a 5.7-inch QHD SuperRetina display with 1,440×2,560 pixels resolution which is enhanced by lightning quick screen responses. These handset phones look pretty similar to their earlier version and Le 2 handset.
Dimensions of the Handset is 15.68 × 7.76 × 0.8 cm and Weight is around 185 g.
On the back side, Their is a camera module at the center and a fingerprint sensor below it and the LeTv branding is now replaced with LeEco logo.
On the right-hand side, it has both Unlock button and volume button and there is a duel sim slot on the Left side of the handset. One more change that LeEco company does i.e. removing 3.5 headphone jack. Now This smartphone supports to Type-C USB Headphone and for charging purpose.
About Processor, RAM and Storage:-
LeEco Le Max 2 powered by 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset with a 2.15 GHz Kryo processor supported by the Adreno 530 GPU With faster connection speeds, sharper imaging, enhanced visual quality and longer battery life, this chip will handle high-intensity gaming and multimedia.
Now here, there are two variants of this Model:-
- LeEco Max 2 with 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage priced at Rs 22,999.
- LeEco Max 2 with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage Priced at Rs 29,999.
LeEco Le Max 2 Camera:-
Le Max 2 sports an ultra-modern 21 MP rear camera outfitted with the Sony IMX230 sensor with OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation) and dual tone flash and 8 MP of front facing camera with f/2.2 large aperture. The camera comes with PDAF, Duel HDR, f/2.0 aperture,Quick focus with time under 0.09 seconds, close loop capture features. The user can Click pictures by using Fingerprint sensor also, just put your finger on the sensor and it’s done.
video recording with the rear camera at the resolution of 4K at 30fps and slow-motion recording resolution of 720p at 120 fps.
Also, Read About LeEco Le 2 smartphone
- This smartphone runs on EUI 5.6 which based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow same as Le 2.
- This handset has, a patented LeTouch technology which enables recognition of fingerprint with flash recognition technique under 0.15 seconds, the fingerprint sensor also allows 360-degreee touch for phone unlocking.
- The smartphone comes with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0. Equipped with Dynamic Voltage Scaling technology, an output voltage from the 24 W charging adapter is dynamically adjusted over the battery charging cycle for optimal charging efficiency. With this technology, 50% of battery charge in just 30 minutes and it takes almost 90 Minutes to full charge.
- With this smartphone, LeEco introduced world’s first Type-C CDLA headphones. CDLA stands for Continual Digital Lossless Audio. The headphone comes with power consumption control, an independent CPU and over 100 individual components. Possessing a unique, built-in identification label allows for the headphone to be automatically recognized when plugged in, deploying various intelligent settings for audio quality according to the user’s previously recorded preferences.
Sensors and Connectivity options:-
In the account of sensors, it has Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Gravity sensor, Light sensor, Infra-red remote control, Hall sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic compass.
Connectivity options available are:- 4G, LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi direct, GPS, Type-C USB, USB2.0.
LeEco Le Max 2 gets a 3100 mAh battery with fast-charge on , though remember they support Type-C USB charging, so carrying that cable around will be necessary.