Xiaomi, a Chinese smartphone maker launched its new rival in the Indian market i.e. Xiaomi Mi Max. Along with this smartphone, the company also launched their new MIUI 8.
The Xiaomi Mi Max is the company’s “largest smartphone yet,” who sporting a massive 6.44-inch full-HD display with 1080×1920 resolution and a 342ppi display. It sports an all-metal body and will be available in Dark Grey, Gold, and Silver colors. The Mi Max also features a fingerprint scanner which is located on the rear panel. This Mi Max is available in two variants:-
- Xiaomi Mi Max with 3GB RAM+ 32GB Storage and with Snapdragon 650, Priced at Rs 14,999.
- Xiaomi Mi Max with 4GB RAM+ 128GB Storage and with Snapdragon 652, Priced at Rs 19,999.
Design and Display:-
Xiaomi mi max is a full metal body smartphone and 7.5mm thin with the weight of the handset is around 203g. This handset is available in Dark Grey, Gold, and Silver colors. The handset sports a 6.44-inch full-HD display with screen resolution 1080×1920 and at 342ppi. The Mi Max sports an infrared emitter to act as a universal remote control that you can use for Television, air-condition etc. which is also viewed in Xiaomi Mi4.
On the back side, the camera is placed in left corner instead of center. On the right-hand side Unlock button and Volume control buttons are placed and a hybrid sim card slot on the left-hand side. A Fingerprint sensor is placed at the back side.
Also, Read about Xiaomi Mi5
About Processor,RAM and Storage:-
This smartphone is available in two variants based on these three features:-
- Mi Max with Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor coupled with 3GB RAM. The Adreno 510 GPU renders high-quality graphics extremely quickly so that you can enjoy high-end games on it. This handset comes with 32GB Onboard storage and it can be further expanded with microSD card up to 128 GB.
- Another variant of Mi Max is equipped with Snapdragon 652 processor coupled with 4GB RAM. The Adreno 510 GPU renders high-quality graphics extremely quickly so that you can enjoy high-end games on big screen without lagging. This handset comes with 128GB Onboard storage and it can be further expanded with microSD card up to 128 GB. This variant is currently not available in India.
Xiaomi Mi Max Camera:-
Xiaomi Mi Max sports an ultra-modern 16MP rear camera with f/2.0 lens and phase detection autofocus with and a 5-megapixel front camera with Beautify feature also on board with 85-degree wide-angle view. MIUI 8 now lets you individually tailor skin smoothness, eye widening, jaw slimming and more.
- It has Hybrid Sim tray which Provides the flexibility to use two SIM cards simultaneously or swap out the second SIM for a microSD card.
- A fingerprint sensor is also used to Lock apps, hide folders, privatize notes etc. and Access secret files and information securely and quickly with a single press.
- There is a Sunlight Display mod who adjusts brightness and contrasts for each pixel in real-time under bright conditions and another one is Night Display mode which allows for dimmer, less glaring light for bedtime reading.
Sensor and connectivity options:-
In the account of the sensor, Mi Max sports an infrared emitter to act as a universal remote control, apart from that there is an ambient light sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, and proximity sensor.
This handset comes with the 4850mAh high capacity battery which is highest in all the smartphones that Xiaomi have. All new MIUI 8 power-saving features increase the Standby and usage time. according to company Mi Max offers up to 14 hours on a full charge.
About MIUI 8, the company said the OTA update starting from July 11, and users can get instructions on how to download and install the update via the new Mi Community in India and the MIUI Forum. The stable version of the Global MIUI 8 ROM will begin rolling out on August 16.