The Chinese Smartphone manufacturer company Lenovo has announced the Flagship smartphone of the year under the market named as Lenovo z6 Pro. We can say it as flagship because of the features this smartphone carrying with it within the affordable and best price.
This smartphone is carrying the Latest Processor from Snapdragon which is Snapdragon 855 with the 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM Options. Let’s have a look at the features one by one:-
1] Design And Display:-
This smartphone is available in three different color’s that are Red, Blue and Black, with a linear shimmering effect seen on the side of the quadruple-camera setup on the backside. The volume rockers and the power on/off button situated at the left side. On the downside, we have a Type – C port for Charging and the speaker grill with the voice receiver. On the Topside, we have our all-time favorite 3.5 mm Headphone jack and noise cancellation. on the left, we have a place for Sim cards, which is a hybrid SIM card slot where you can expand the storage up to 1TB if you want.
If we talk about display, it has the 6.39 inches super AMOLED full-screen display covered with latest corning Gorilla glass for protection. The display resolution is up to 1080 * 2340 pixels with 403 ppi density. As it is a super AMOLED it will be bright and sharp.
Under the full-screen display, there is a newly developed optical fingerprint sensor is provided which should work perfectly.
2] About Processor, RAM, and Storage:-
If we talk about the processor, Lenovo z6 pro is coming with Snapdragon 855 Octa-core processor (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485) and Adreno 640 GPU to provide greate gaming support.
If we talk about RAM and storage option, this smartphone is available in 3 variants that are 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage, 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage, 8GB RAM and 256GB Storage and 12GB RAM and 512GB Storage option. As we said, storage is expandable with hybrid SIM slot up to 1 TB. So Space and RAM will never be short.
The Lenovo z6 pro is running on the Android 9.0 operating system with the ZUI 11 on top.
The camera is the main feature of this device as it comes with the Quad camera setup at the back with flash and a single camera at the front side. The backside cameras capture videos at 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps with gyro-EIS. It also sports Dual-LED flash.
- 48MP 48 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF.
- 8 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto), PDAF
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), AF
- 2 MP, f/1.8, 2.9µm, PDAF, OIS (dedicated video camera)
- TOF 3D camera.
Frontside(For Selfie Lovers):-
- 32 MP, f/2.0, 0.8µm and can record video’s at 1080p@30fps.
4] Sensors and Connectivity:-
- WLAN:- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth:- 5.0
- USB:- Type-C, USB On-The-Go.
- Sensors:- Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
The Lenovo z6 Pro comes with the Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery which supports to fast charge at 18W with its Type-C port.
6] Price and Availability:-
The Lenovo Z6 Pro will be available starting 11th September 2019 on Flipkart in a Black color variant. The 8GB+128GB variant is priced at INR 33,999/-.
7] Launch Offers from Lenovo:-
- Lenovo A6 Note – ₹2200 Jio Cashback in the form of 44 vouchers of ₹50 each and partner coupon from Cleartrip worth ₹3,000 applicable on recharge of ₹198 or ₹299 prepaid plan.
- Lenovo K10 Note – ₹2200 Jio Cashback in the form of 44 vouchers of ₹50 each and 125 GB 4G data in form of 5GB additional data for 25 recharges, applicable on recharge of ₹198 or ₹299 prepaid plan.
- Lenovo Z6 Pro – ₹2200 Jio Cashback in the form of 22 vouchers of ₹100 each and partner coupon from Make My Trip worth ₹1300, Myntra worth ₹1500 and Zoom Car worth ₹2000 applicable on recharge of ₹299 prepaid plan.